Pro Makeup And Tanning
|Description:||Pro Makeup And Tanning|
|Location:||13 Anglesea St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2|
|Duration:||16 Weeks | 1 day 10am - 4pm|
|Award:||International ITEC Accreditation|
|Price:||Total: €1400 | Deposit: €200|
|Next Start Date:||March 2nd 2019|
This is perfect for beginners who want a career in professional makeup as a freelance artist or just to master your own make up looks, along with the added extra of spray tanning.
The course itself covers in depth Skincare, Beauty, Face Shapes, Contouring, Special occasion Makeup, Bridal, Glamour, Blown out Eyes and much more (See list posted below)
On completion of your course you will have will hold an internationally recognized ITEC Accreditation in Skincare and Freelance Makeup Artistry! A Full Professional Makeup portfolio with all your looks in high resolution suitable for your website and social media business pages and all the skills you need to launch you in to the make up industry…
Please not this course is 1day a week for 16 Weeks and can be paid in installments. You will pay a €200 Deposit and then 4 monthly payments of 250 Euro See our website for a picture of your free Pro Brush set and full details of the course.
(Please note all Deposits are non refundable)
Need more info call our office on 01 905 9215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Make up crew Hoodie and Tee
• A full Professional Brush set
• ITEC Accredited Training
• Discount cards for, Ingot, Mac & other make up brands
• Master class with INGLOT & Make up Forever
• In-house Exam Fee
• Work Experience and written references.
• Full portfolio of your work.
• High Resolution images for your website & Social media platforms.
• Optional ITEC Exam Fee €150
What will you cover
• Client Consultations.
• Make Up Face Charts.
• Skin Care.
• Face shapes, eye shapes.
• The importance Prepping the Skin.
• Application & Blending Techniques
• Flawless Face Traditional make up.
• Bridal/Contemporary Bridal Makeup & Bridesmaids
• Mature Makeup
• The classic red lip
• Classic Smokey eye
• Catwalk Makeup
• Glamor make up.
• Fashion Make up
• Contouring and Strobing
• Lashes (strip and individual)
• Basic special effects
• Halloween makeup
• Spray Tanning
• Launching yourself as a makeup artist & The business of makeup artistry
• Photo shoot of all your looks for (for your high resolution)
When you finish
• On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Make Up Artistry. Should you choose the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Makeup (Recognised worldwide)
• A Professional Make up portfolio after working on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
• All students will have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
• All students will have a written reference to show employers some of the makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
- A basic make up kit plus brushes. Alternatively we also sell everything you need, MAC and MUD Make up kits Available.
There are many questions you need to ask before choosing the right Makeup School for you. Makeup Education to begin a career in the beauty and…
Our Top 5 Best Makeup Artists
Its always challenging trying to find the perfect MUA for your a big event be it wedding makeup or you…
Need More Info?
We will respond within 24 hours.