Pro Makeup And Tanning
|Description:||Pro Makeup And Tanning|
|Location:||13 Anglesea St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2|
|Duration:||16 Weeks | 1 day 10am - 4pm|
|Award:||International ITEC Accreditation|
|Price:||Total: €1400 | Deposit: €200|
|Next Start Date:||September 18'|
This is perfect for beginners who want a career in professional makeup as a freelance artist or just to master your own make up looks, along with the added extra of spray tanning.
The course itself covers in depth Skincare, Beauty, Face Shapes, Contouring, Special occasion Makeup, Bridal, Glamour, Blown out Eyes and much more (See list posted below)
On completion of your course you will have will hold an internationally recognized ITEC Accreditation in Skincare and Freelance Makeup Artistry! A Full Professional Makeup portfolio with all your looks in high resolution suitable for your website and social media business pages and all the skills you need to launch you in to the make up industry…
Please not this course is 1day a week for 16 Weeks and can be paid in installments. You will pay a €200 Deposit and then 4 monthly payments of 250 Euro See our website for a picture of your free Pro Brush set and full details of the course.
(Please note all Deposits are non refundable)
Need more info call our office on 01 905 9215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
September Course Now Full
Make up crew Hoodie and Tee
A full Professional Brush set
ITEC Accredited Training
Discount cards for, Ingot, Mac & other make up brands
Master class with INGLOT & Make up Forever
Inhouse Exam Fee
Work Experience and written references
Full portfolio of your work
High Resolution images for your website & Social media platforms
On Going training
Optional ITEC Exam Fee €150
What will you cover
Make Up Face Charts
Lashes, (strip and individual)
Application & Blending Techniques
Flawless face Traditional make up.
Bridal/Contemporary Bridal Makeup, Bridesmaids and Mature Makeup
The classic red lip
Glamor make up.
Classic Smokey eye
Fashion Make up
The importance of face prep and the science behind correct face prepping
Face shapes, eye shapes.
Contouring and Strobbing
Basic special effects / Halloween makeup
Launching yourself as a make up artist & The business of makeup artistry
Photo shoot of all your looks for (for your high resolution)
When you finish
- On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Make Up Artistry.
- Should you choose the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up (Recognised world wide)
- A Professional Make up portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
- All students will have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
- All students will have a written reference to show employers some of the makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
- A basic make up kit plus brushes. Alternatively we also sell everything you need, MAC and MUD Make up kits Available.
There are many questions you need to ask before choosing the right Makeup School for you. Makeup Education to begin a career in the beauty and…
Our Top 5 Best Makeup Artists
Its always challenging trying to find the perfect MUA for your a big event be it wedding makeup or you…
Need More Info?
We will respond within 24 hours.