Diploma in Makeup and Skincare.
|Description:||Diploma in makeup and skincare|
|Location:||13 Anglesea St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2|
|Duration:||16 Weeks | 1 day 10am - 4pm|
|Award:||International ITEC Accreditation|
|Price:||Total: €1400 | Deposit: €200|
|Next Start Date:||April 18'|
This is perfect for beginners who want a career in professional makeup as a freelance artist working with Brides, Debutantes and Mobile.
The course itself covers in depth Skincare, Beauty, Face Shapes, Contouring, Special occasion Make up, Bridal, Glamour, Smokey Eyes and much more.
Additional end of term costs: Optional ITEC Accreditation Fee €150.
(Please note that deposits are non-refundable)
Saturday 7th April – Saturday 4th August
Holidays dates during your 16 weeks 12th May & 2nd June (Missed weeks have been added)
Monday 9th April – Monday 30th July
Holidays date during your 16 weeks 4th June (Missed week have been added)
Saturday 5th September – Saturday 19th January 2019
Holidays date during your 16 weeks 27th October & 29th December / 12th Jan (Missed weeks have been added)
What will you study?
- Client Consultations
- Make Up Face Charts
- Skin Care.
- Lashes, (strip and individual)
- Application & Blending Techniques
- Flawless face Traditional make up.
- Bridal/Contemporary Bridal Makeup, bridesmaids/Mature Makeup
- The classic red lip – Catwalk Makeup
- Glamor make up.
- Classic Smokey eye.
- The importance of face prep and the science behind correct face prepping.
- Face shapes, eye shapes and contouring
- The business of makeup artistry
- Photo shoot of looks.
When you finish
- On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Make Up Artistry.
- Should you choose the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up (Recognised world wide)
- A Professional Make up portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
- All students will have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
- All students will have a written reference to show employers some of the makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
- A basic make up kit plus brushes. Alternatively we also sell everything you need, MAC and MUD Make up kits Available.
- Uniform Makeup Crew tee shirt and hoodie.
- Master class with Inglot and Makeup forever.
- Discount cards for Top make up brands Inglot, Makeup forever, MAC
- Unlimted training classes.
- Work experience Opportunities (During and after your courses, Please read our blog for references).
- Discounted parking (10 Euro Day rate to all Makeup crew students in Fleet-street car park).
- Free 15 piece brush set
So for many who don’t know the full scoop on The Makeup Crew we also have a sister company that provides for the ladies of Dublin not only fabulous…
Need More Info?
We will respond within 24 hours.