Diploma in Fashion & Glamour Make up
|Description:||Diploma in Fashion & Glamour Make up|
|Location:||Dame Street Studio & Limerick|
|Duration:||16 Weeks | 2 days 10am - 4pm|
|Award:||International ITEC Accreditation|
|Price:||Total: €2500 | Deposit: €200|
|Start Date:||Dublin: Tues 4th July | Limerick Sun 16th Sept|
|Whats Included:||Brush Set, Makeup Starter Kit, College Uniform & Photo-shoot. .|
For those looking to work as a Freelance Makeup Artist, on Cosmetic counters, at Photo-shoots, Fashion shows and Make over Studios.
Module 2 covers vast aspects of make up including Skincare, Beauty, Face chart creations, Makeup Contouring, Cut Crease, Glamour, Fashion, Hollywood Makeup, Perfecting Smokey eyes, Advent Garde fashion, Geisha, Renaissance and Egyptian Makeup looks, Also Makeup looks of the ages 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s, which glamorously reinvent themselves in the Fashion industry time after time!
This is perfect for those of you who, although are beginners, are ready for in depth training and want a career in Professional Makeup Artistry keeping your options wide-span as you WILL be highly trained in all areas on completion.
Additional End of term Cost: Optional ITEC Accreditation Fee €150.
What will you study?
Everything from Moudle 1 In Depth plus:
• Advent Garde
• Black and white Photography
• Make up through the ages, 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s.
• Male Make Up
• In Depth contouring for fashion and catwalk.
• Work Experience.
• Photo Shoots, Your Portfolio & Getting Started
• Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
• On going career support
• In depth industry knowledge
When you finish
On completion of your course you will hold a Diploma in Glamour and Fashion Make Up Artistry as well as:
• If you are choosing to take the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up.
• A Professional Make up portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
• All students will be offered work experienced and have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
• Discount Cards for Top Make Up Brands.
• College Uniform: The Makeup Crew Tee-Shirt and Hoodie
• Make Up Brand Pro Discount Cards
• Unlimited training classes.
• Work Experience Opportunities (During and after you course)
• Professional Makeup starter kit included
• Professional Makeup Brush Set
• Additional Equipment Supplied
A basic professional makeup and brush set supplied with module 2 and 3 courses.
Also for your course all students will need “The Art and science of beauty therapy book” – Revised edition edited by Jane Foulston, This is available from Easons and online (This will not be needed for day one but during your course for theory and exams).
SectionEmpty section. Edit page to add content here.
Need More Info?
We will respond within 24 hours.