Diploma in Fashion & Glamour Makeup
|Description:||Diploma in Fashion & Glamour Makeup|
|Location:||13 Anglesea Street, Temple Bar Dublin 2|
|Duration:||16 Weeks | 2 days 10am - 4pm|
|Award:||International ITEC Accreditation|
|Price:||Total: €2500 | Deposit: €200|
|Next Start Date:||Dublin: April 18'|
For those looking to work as a Freelance Makeup Artist, on Cosmetic counters, at Photo-shoots, Fashion shows and Make over Studios.
Module 2 covers vast aspects of make up including Skincare, Beauty, Face chart creations, Makeup Contouring, Cut Crease, Glamour, Fashion, Hollywood Makeup, Perfecting Smokey eyes, Advent Garde fashion, Geisha, Renaissance and Egyptian Makeup looks, Also Makeup looks of the ages 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s, which glamorously reinvent themselves in the Fashion industry time after time!
This is perfect for those of you who, although are beginners, are ready for in depth training and want a career in Professional Makeup Artistry keeping your options wide-span as you WILL be highly trained in all areas on completion.
Additional End of term Cost: Optional ITEC Accreditation Fee €150.
(Please note that deposits are non-refundable)
Dublin 2018 Start Dates
- Saturday 7th April (Every Saturdays & Fridays)
- Monday 9th April (Every Monday & Friday)
September 2018 Dulblin
- Saturday 8th September (Every Saturday & Friday)
- Thursday 13th September (Every Thursday & Friday)
What will you study?
Everything from Moudle 1 In Depth plus:
- Advent Garde
- Black and white Photography
- Make up through the ages, 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s.
- Male Make Up
- In Depth contouring for fashion and catwalk.
- Work Experience.
- Photo Shoots, Your Portfolio & Getting Started
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- On going career support
- In depth industry knowledge
When you finish
- On completion of your course you will hold a Diploma in Glamour and Fashion Makeup Artistry.
- If you are choosing to take the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up.
- A Professional Makeup portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
- All students will be offered work experienced and have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
- All students will have a written reference to show employers some of the makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
- Discount Cards for Top Make Up Brands.
- College Uniform: The Makeup Crew Tee-Shirt and Hoodie
- Make Up Brand Pro Discount Cards
- Unlimited training classes.
- Work Experience Opportunities (During and after you course)
- Professional Makeup starter kit included
- Professional Makeup Brush Set
- Additional Equipment Supplied
- Discounted parking (€10 Day rate to all Makeup Crew students in Fleet-street car park)
- Master class with Inglot and Makeup Forever.
- A basic professional makeup and brush set supplied with module 2 and 3 courses.
- Also for your course all students will need “The Art and science of beauty therapy book” – Revised edition edited by Jane Foulston, This is available from Easons and online (This will not be needed for day one but during your course for theory and exams).
So for many who don’t know the full scoop on The Makeup Crew we also have a sister company that provides for the ladies of Dublin not only fabulous…
Need More Info?
We will respond within 24 hours.