The Ultimate Hair and Makeup Artist
|Description:||The Ultimate Hair And Makeup Artist|
|Location:||Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St, Centre, Cork|
|Duration:||16 Weeks | Fridays & Saturdays 10am - 4pm|
|Award:||International ITEC Accreditation|
|Price:||Total: €2500 | Deposit: €200|
|Next Start Date:||Starting 14th September every Friday and Saturday|
This course will bring you right from Beginner up to Professional leave, For those looking to work as the Ultimate Freelance Makeup Artist on Cosmetic counters, at Photo-shoots, Fashion shows and weddings you will be equipped with all the hair, make up, lash and social media skills you need to stand out and set yourself apart in the make up industry.
This courses covers vast aspects of Trend Make up and hair, Including Festival hair and make up
Bridal hair, Genreal Hair styling, Boxer braids, Special effects, Halloween make up, Spray tanning LUV / Yumi Lashes, HD Make up , Air brush make up, Video editing and social media and Launching yourself as a make up artist. We have designed a jam packed make up course taking you to the ultimate level as a make up artist and assuring you double your income on any job.
This is perfect for those of you who, although are beginners, are ready for in depth intense training and want a career in Professional Makeup Artistry keeping your options wide-span as you will be highly trained in all areas on completion.
On completion of your course you will have will hold an internationally recognized ITEC Accreditation in Skincare and Freelance Makeup Artistry! A Full Professional Makeup portfolio with all your looks in high resolution suitable for your website and social media business pages and all the skills you need to launch you in to the make up and hair industry…
Please not this course is a 2 day a week course for 16 Weeks and can be paid in installments. You will pay a €200 Deposit and then 4 monthly payments of 575.00 Euro See our website for a picture of your Free kit / Brush set and full details of the course.
(Please note all Deposits are non refundable)
Need more info call our office on 01 905 9215 or email@example.com
Make up crew Hoody and Tee
A full Processional Brush set
A full MUD Make up kit
Discount cards for, Ingot, Mac & other make up brands
Master class with INGLOT & Make up Forever.
Work Experience and written references.
Full portfolio of your work
High Resolution images for your website & Social media platforms
On Going training
What you will cover…
(Everything from the Pro Make up artist and much more)
LUV / Yumi Lashes
Make Up Face Charts
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
Lashes, (strip and individual)
Application & Blending Techniques
Flawless face Traditional make up.
Trend based make up
Blown out eyes
Genreal Hair styling
Festival hair and make up
Halloween make up,
HD Make up
Air brush Make up
Bridal/Contemporary Bridal Makeup, bridesmaids/Mature Makeup
The classic red lip –
Glamor make up.
The importance of face prep and the science behind skin care and make up.
Face shapes, eye shapes
Contouring and Strobbing
Launching yourself as a make up artist & The business of makeup artistry
A class on Video editing and social media.
Your very own Photo shoot and working with a professional fashion photographer in the industry.
Photography – What to expect, how to source and understand a shoot.
Advent Garde Make up
Black and white Photography
Makeup through the ages, 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s.
In Depth contouring for fashion and catwalk.
Photo Shoots, Your Portfolio & Getting Started
Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
On going career support
In depth industry knowledge.
When you finish….
- On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Make Up Artistry.
- A Certificate in spray tanning
- A Certificate in LUV / Yumi Lashes
- The ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up (Recognized world wide)
- A Professional Make up portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
- All students will have a written reference to show employers some of the makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
- All students will have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
What will you study?
Everything from Module 1 In Depth plus:
- Advent Garde
- Black and white Photography
- Makeup through the ages, 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s.
- Male Makeup
- In Depth contouring for fashion and catwalk.
- Work Experience.
- Photo Shoots, Your Portfolio & Getting Started
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- On going career support
- In depth industry knowledge
When you finish
- On completion of your course you will hold a Diploma in Glamour and Fashion Makeup Artistry.
- If you are choosing to take the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up.
- A Professional Makeup portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
- All students will be offered work experienced and have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
- All students will have a written reference to show employers for some sort of makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one Reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
- Discount Cards for Top Makeup Brands.
- College Uniform: The Makeup Crew Tee-Shirt and Hoodie
- Makeup Brand Pro Discount Cards
- Unlimited training classes.
- Work Experience Opportunities (During and after you course)
- Professional Makeup starter kit included
- Professional Makeup Brush Set
- Additional Equipment Supplied
A basic professional makeup and brush set supplied with module 2 and 3 courses.
Also for your course all students will need “The Art and science of beauty therapy book” – Revised edition edited by Jane Foulston, This is available from Easons and online (This will not be needed for day one but during your course for theory and exams).
Whats included in your free kit
- Light weight kit bag
- 8 hole eye / cheek Empty palette
- 6 Refill Eye Shadows
- 2 blushers
- Loose powder
- 2 X Lipstick
- 2 X Lip Pencil
- Water resistant, Mascara
- Black Eye Pencil
- 15 piece Pro brush set.
- Make up crew Canvas bag
Certificates you will Receive
Each student will receive Two Certificates on completion of any of our courses an ITEC international recognised Certificate and a Make up crew Industry Certificate along with a full portfolio of work completed during your course.
There are many questions you need to ask before choosing the right Makeup School for you. Makeup Education to begin a career in the beauty and…
Our Top 5 Best Makeup Artists
Its always challenging trying to find the perfect MUA for your a big event be it wedding makeup or you…
Need More Info?
We will respond within 24 hours.