Diploma in Fashion & Glamour Makeup
|Description:||Diploma in Fashion & Glamour Makeup|
|Location:||Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St, Centre, Cork|
|Duration:||16 Weeks | Fridays & Saturdays 10am - 4pm|
|Award:||International ITEC Accreditation|
|Price:||Total: €2500 | Deposit: €200|
|Next Start Date:||Starting 14th September every Friday and Saturday|
For those looking to work as a Freelance Makeup Artist, on Cosmetic counters, at Photo-shoots, Fashion shows and Make over Studios.
Module 2 covers vast aspects of make up including Skincare, Beauty, Face chart creations, Makeup Contouring, Cut Crease, Glamour, Fashion, Hollywood Makeup, Perfecting Smokey eyes, Advent Garde fashion, Geisha, Renaissance and Egyptian Makeup looks, Also Makeup looks of the ages 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s, which glamorously reinvent themselves in the Fashion industry time after time!
This is perfect for those of you who, although are beginners, are ready for in depth training and want a career in Professional Makeup Artistry keeping your options wide-span as you WILL be highly trained in all areas on completion.
Additional End of term Cost: Optional ITEC Accreditation Fee €150.
(Please note that deposits are non-refundable)
Every Friday & Saturday 15th June – Saturday 6th October
Holidays dates during your 16 weeks 3rd &4 Aug (Missed week has been added)
Every Friday & Saturday 19 October -23th February 2019
Holidays dates during your 16 weeks 26th & 27th Oct & 24th Dec / 11th Jan (Missed weeks have been added)
What will you study?
Everything from Module 1 In Depth plus:
- Advent Garde
- Black and white Photography
- Makeup through the ages, 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s.
- Male Makeup
- In Depth contouring for fashion and catwalk.
- Work Experience.
- Photo Shoots, Your Portfolio & Getting Started
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- On going career support
- In depth industry knowledge
When you finish
- On completion of your course you will hold a Diploma in Glamour and Fashion Makeup Artistry.
- If you are choosing to take the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up.
- A Professional Makeup portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
- All students will be offered work experienced and have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
- All students will have a written reference to show employers for some sort of makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one Reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
- Discount Cards for Top Makeup Brands.
- College Uniform: The Makeup Crew Tee-Shirt and Hoodie
- Makeup Brand Pro Discount Cards
- Unlimited training classes.
- Work Experience Opportunities (During and after you course)
- Professional Makeup starter kit included
- Professional Makeup Brush Set
- Additional Equipment Supplied
A basic professional makeup and brush set supplied with module 2 and 3 courses.
Also for your course all students will need “The Art and science of beauty therapy book” – Revised edition edited by Jane Foulston, This is available from Easons and online (This will not be needed for day one but during your course for theory and exams).
Whats included in your free kit
- Light weight kit bag
- 8 hole eye / cheek Empty palette
- 6 Refill Eye Shadows
- 2 blushers
- Loose powder
- 2 X Lipstick
- 2 X Lip Pencil
- Water resistant, Mascara
- Black Eye Pencil
- 15 piece Pro brush set.
- Make up crew Canvas bag
Certificates you will Receive
Each student will receive Two Certificates on completion of any of our courses an ITEC international recognised Certificate and a Make up crew Industry Certificate along with a full portfolio of work completed during your course.
Our Top 5 Best Makeup Artists
Its always challenging trying to find the perfect MUA for your a big event be it wedding makeup or you…
So for many who don’t know the full scoop on The Makeup Crew we also have a sister company that provides for the ladies of Dublin not only fabulous…
Need More Info?
We will respond within 24 hours.