Diploma in Makeup and Skincare.
|Description:||Diploma in makeup and skincare|
|Location:||Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St, Centre, Cork|
|Duration:||16 Weeks | 1 day per week 10am - 4pm Mondays or Saturdays|
|Award:||International ITEC Accreditation|
|Price:||Total: €1400 | Deposit: €200|
|Next Start Date:||Monday 11th or Saturday 16th June 2018|
This is perfect for beginners who want a career in professional makeup as a freelance artist working with Brides, Debutantes and Mobile.
The course itself covers in depth Skincare, Beauty, Face Shapes, Contouring, Special occasion Make up, Bridal, Glamour, Smokey Eyes and much more.
Additional end of term costs: Optional ITEC Accreditation Fee 150euro.
(Please note that deposits are non-refundable)
All students will have a written reference to show employers for some sort of makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one Reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
Monday 11th June – Monday 1st October
Holidays dates during your 16 weeks 6th Aug (Missed week has been added)
Saturday 16th June – Saturday 6th October.
Holidays dates during your 16 weeks 4th Aug (Missed week has been added)
Monday 15th October – Monday 18th February 2019
Holidays dates during your 16 weeks 29th Oct & 24th Dec – 7th Jan (Missed weeks have been added)
Saturday 20th Oct – Sat 23rd February 2019
Holidays dates during your 16 weeks 27th Oct & 29th Dec / 12th Jan (Missed weeks have been added)
What will you study?
- Client Consultations
- Make Up Face Charts
- Skin Care.
- Lashes, (strip and individual)
- Application & Blending Techniques
- Flawless face Traditional make up.
- Bridal/Contemporary Bridal Makeup, bridesmaids/Mature Makeup
- The classic red lip – Catwalk Makeup
- Glamor make up.
- Classic Smokey eye.
- The importance of face prep and the science behind correct face prepping.
- Face shapes, eye shapes and contouring
- The business of makeup artistry
- Photo shoot of looks.
When you finish
- On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Make Up Artistry.
- Should you choose the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up (Recognised world wide)
- A Professional Make up portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
- All students will have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
- All students will have a written reference to show employers for some sort of makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one Reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
- A basic make up kit plus brushes. Alternatively we also sell everything you need, MAC and MUD Make up kits Available.
- Uniform Makeup Crew tee shirt and hoodies.
- Master class with Inglot and Makeup forever.
- Discount cards for Top make up brands Inglot, Makeup forever, MAC
- Unlimited training classes.
- Work experience Opportunities (During and after your courses, Please read our blog for references).
- Free 15 piece brush set
So for many who don’t know the full scoop on The Makeup Crew we also have a sister company that provides for the ladies of Dublin not only fabulous…
Need More Info?
We will respond within 24 hours.