Evening Makeup Course
|Description:||Beginners Evening Makeup Course|
|Location:||13 Anglesea St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2.|
|Duration:||12 Weeks | 1-day 6:00pm – 9:30pm|
|Award:||The Makeup Crew Beginners Certificate|
|Price:||Total: €999 | Deposit: €200|
|Next Start Date:||18th of September 2018|
Beginners Makeup Course
This is perfect for beginners who want a career in professional makeup as a freelance artist working with Brides, Debutantes and Mobile.
The course itself covers in depth Skincare, Beauty, Face Shapes, Contouring, Special occasion Makeup, Bridal, Glamour, Smokey Eyes and much more. On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Makeup Artistry.
A Professional Makeup portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Makeup looks.
All students will have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
(Please note that deposits are non-refundable)
- Skin Care
- Tools of the Trade
- Hygiene & Sterilisation
- Face charts
- How to Choose & Use Brushes
- The importance of face prep and the science behind correct face prepping.
- How to choose & apply your Primer and foundation correctly.
- Concealer and Colour Correcting
- Understanding the importance of Face Shapes, Eye Shapes and Lip Shapes
- Contouring, Highlighting & Shading
- Choosing the correct colour pallets when applying Eye shadow Colour’s
- Perfecting Eye Shadow Application
- Eye shadow Blending tricks & techniques
- Brow Defining
- False Lash Application (Strip & Individual)
- Perfecting Lip Liner
- Flawless face Traditional make up
- Bridal Make Up
- Hollywood Glamour
- Changing Make Up from Day to Night
- Smokey Eye Techniques
- Mature Make Up
- Festival Makeup
- Fashion/Glamour & Catwalk Make Up
- Make up through the ages, 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s.
- Photo Shoots
- The business of makeup artistry
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness.
When you finish
- On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate from The Makeup Crew.
- A Professional Makeup portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Makeup looks.
- All students will have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
- A basic makeup kit plus brushes. Alternatively we also sell everything you need, MAC and MUD Makeup kits Available.
- Free 15 piece brush set.
There are many questions you need to ask before choosing the right Makeup School for you. Makeup Education to begin a career in the beauty and…
Our Top 5 Best Makeup Artists
Its always challenging trying to find the perfect MUA for your a big event be it wedding makeup or you…
Need More Info?
We will respond within 24 hours.